Fancy girls and little dancers — what’s the difference? If you ask my daughter and her dance team friends, the answer is ‘nothing’!
I created Dreamy Dancers to fill a special niche; I wanted to create fabulously fancy glittery dance shoes to give my daughter the opportunity to express her sassy spirit in the dance studio. Last week, I wrote a Holiday Gift Guide focusing on the best gifts for little dancers. This week, we’re going to pivot away from the studio and into everyday life. Here it is: The best gifts for your fancy girl!
Dress Like a Princess
She’s your little princess, for sure. Let her express her princess side every day!
- Disney-Inspired Princess Costumes. These gorgeous ballgowns are the perfect complement to her stash of princess dresses. The best part? They are of such high quality that she (and all her little sisters, cousins, and friends) will get tons of wear out of it! These dresses are so well-made that they can even be worn to a family party or wedding — without the overt Disney vibe. We offer princess gowns in yellow ballgown, yellow tulle, red tulle, and blue tulle. Don’t miss out on our springtime green dress with a fanciful cape! Finally, we have our signature fairy tale dresses in blue, red, and yellow.
- If princess dresses aren’t your thing, check out this lovely rainbow tulle dress. Go even further with a “Swan Lake” feel with our lace top tulle dress, available in white, pink, red, or purple!
Fancy Feet, of Course!
Perfect for growing dancers’ feet, plus did we mention GLITTER?!
- Glitter Dreamy Dancers. Our glitter tap shoes and glitter jazz shoes are available at our Amazon shop! We offer an array of vibrant colors that will sweetly complement any dance show costume — or jazz up that ballet pink leo. Exclusively for my readers, I’m offering 25% off now through December 12! Use code 25GLITTER at checkout.
- Or, head on over to my shop at DreamyDancers.com for glitter ballet shoes! With a great price point, you can purchase one of each color (blue, pink, and gold are currently available). If your little dancer never stops practicing, you’ll find she wears these comfy ballet slippers around the house as well as the studio!
Don’t Let Your Crown Fall Down
Top it all off with crown hair accessories!
- Crown Hair Accessory. This STUNNING little crown is a perfect addition to a sweet ballet bun. It comes in either gold or silver, each with beautiful pearl bead accents. The perfect accessory for a queen-in-training!
- Crown Headband. For little ones without much hair (yet!) this soft crown headband will make her shine like her big sis.
Creating a special outfit from her feet to her head with these dresses and accessories will last well past Christmas morning!